Crashlytics helps you to collect analytics and details about crashes and errors that occur in your app. It does this through three aspects:
- Logs: Log events in your app to be sent with the crash report for context if your app crashes.
- Crash reports: Every crash is automatically turned into a crash report and sent when the application next opens.
- Stack traces: Even when an error is caught and your app recovers, the Dart stack trace can still be sent.
On the root of your Flutter project, run the following command to install the plugin:
Dart-only Firebase initialization currently only supports reporting Dart exceptions. To report native Android & iOS exception please follow the Android platform Setup section from the manual installation guide and the steps below.
- Add the following classpaths to your
- Apply the following to your
- From Xcode, select Runner from the project navigation.
- Select the Build Phases tab, then click + > New Run Script Phase.
- Add the following to the Type a script... text box underneath the Shell property:
<googleAppId> from your generated
DefaultFirebaseOptions file (
appId) or from the Firebase Console -> Project Settings -> Your apps.
Once complete, rebuild your Flutter application:
Once installed, you're ready to start using Firebase Crashlytics in your Flutter Project. View the Usage documentation to get started.