What does it do?
Crashlytics helps you to collect analytics and details about crashes and errors that occur in your app. It does this through three aspects:
- Logs: Log events in your app to be sent with the crash report for context if your app crashes.
- Crash reports: Every crash is automatically turned into a crash report and sent when the application next opens.
- Stack traces: Even when an error is caught and your app recovers, the Dart stack trace can still be sent.
- Null safety
1. Add dependency
firebase_crashlytics dependency to your projects
- Null safety
2. Download dependency
3. Platform integration
If you are migrating from a previous version of Crashlytics that used Fabric, please follow these guides and remove any legacy Fabric integration steps from your project:
- Add the following classpaths to your
- Apply the following to your
- From Xcode select
Runnerfrom the project navigation.
- Select the
Build Phasestab, then click
+ > New Run Script Phase.
Type a script...text box.
- Optionally you can also provide your app's built
Info.plistlocation to the build phase's Input Files field: For example:
4. Rebuild your app
Once complete, rebuild your Flutter application:
Once installed, you're ready to start using Firebase Crashlytics in your Flutter Project. View the Usage documentation to get started.