What does it do?
Crashlytics helps you to collect analytics and details about crashes and errors that occur in your app. It does this through three aspects:
- Logs: Log events in your app to be sent with the crash report for context if your app crashes.
- Crash reports: Every crash is automatically turned into a crash report and sent when the application next opens.
- Stack traces: Even when an error is caught and your app recovers, the Dart stack trace can still be sent.
1. Add dependency
2. Download dependency
3. Platform integration
If you are migrating from a previous version of Crashlytics that used Fabric, please follow these guides and remove any legacy Fabric integration steps from your project:
- Add the following classpaths to your
- Apply the following to your
- From Xcode select
Runnerfrom the project navigation.
- Select the
Build Phasestab, then click
+ > New Run Script Phase.
Type a script...text box.
- Optionally you can also provide your app's built
Info.plistlocation to the build phase's Input Files field: For example:
4. Rebuild your app
Once complete, rebuild your Flutter application:
Once installed, you're ready to start using Firebase Crashlytics in your Flutter Project. View the Usage documentation to get started.